Bank Holiday Monday
The farm will be open 10-4pm.
Pre booking which guarantees a car space is now closed for Easter.
There are a significant number of other car spaces for pay on the day customers, but please be aware that the car park is most challenged between 11am and 12.30 and aim to avoid arriving then if you are travelling a distance to visit us.
Many morning customers leave around 12.30/1 so car parking becomes available again.
If the car park is full, you will be asked to drive on and possibly come back later. There is a local garden centre to visit and a play area in the village.
TOP TIPS FOR EASTER WEEKEND
1. We are always VERY busy especially when the forecast is due to be good.
2. If you would like a quieter visit arrive after 1pm. We have extended opening times until 4pm.
3. The Tea Barn is quiet between 10-11.30am. Why not plan to enjoy a breakfast ciabatta or bacon roll with a delicious coffee before the lunch time crowd.
4. Our picnic area be open to enjoy the sunshine, and we have increased the number of picnic tables too. Bring a flask of coffee then enjoy tea and cake later in the day. ( If you can’t resist the smell of cafe food you can order for the picnic area but it will need to be collected from the order area).
5. For those who have purchased advanced tickets we will try and reserve a car space in the top car park especially if you are arriving early.
6. Please be patient the staff will be working as hard as they can to ensure everyone enjoys their visit.
7. Have a very happy Easter 😃
Entry is £8 for everyone over 2, under 2’s are free
Manor Farm, Blackstocks Lane, Hook, RG27 9PH